MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Correcting false techniques

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2008, 04:50 PM   #6
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Correcting false techniques

I had the exact same problem. I've played for a few years now but without coaching, and my technique is very poor. Watching the pros doesn't really help. I play with a semi-western forehand but my backhand doesn't really have a grip to describe it I think it's one I created myself.

I've had a few coaching lessons over the years but I always go back to my old ways. I've decided to take it seriously now I'm switching to an eastern grip on the backhand with the help of my coach. Not easy at first but it's slowly getting there.

Anyway, my advice = coaching. Only needs a couple of lessons and then you can practice with what he teaches you.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote