MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Feli McDonald's

Thread: Feli McDonald's
View Single Post

Old 07-23-2008, 06:29 AM   #1
John.Charles

John.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond reputeJohn.Charles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Feli McDonald's

omg...i had trouble remembering my username AND password...but any ways i thought i wanted to share my story here in this forum. So i work downtown and a day before the Rogers Cup starts, this is Friday afternoon 430ish, i go downstairs head towards the path to Sheraton Centre foodcourt for an iced coffee at McD's. as i walk closer towards my destination i notice a man who looks so familiar like someone i've seen on tv. it takes long to register in my brain but i look over to see who is sitting beside him and right away i see feliciano lopez. So then I realize it's Albert Costa sitting and chatting with Feliciano while eating some grilled chicken sandwich meal complete with fries and drink. i'm like WTF are they doing in Toronto?!?! (i totally forgot about Rogers Cup) This summer is going by too quickly. I say, 'eh Costa, Lopez!' They both look towards me and smile. I told Feli goodluck at the Rogers Cup. He said thank you and smiled and finished off this sandwich. I was more dumfounded and thought it was a cool and weird experience at the same time. Weird mostly coz of the eating of McDonald's thing. Lopez is a really fit and tall dude. He was wearing what looked like an Italian team t-shirt jersey and jeans.

ESP

JCF FOREVER !

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
ˇ VAMOS JUANKI !

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
John.Charles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote