MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - US hardcourt season 2008

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #20
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US hardcourt season 2008

I thought about that too, but I think Nolwenn also has other things to do than just travel with Arno. A career like hers isn't something you can put aside for a few months. Although it would be really great if she does travel with him untill he finds a new coach

Maybe he can share Thierry Tulasne with Gilles 2 of my fav players with 1 of my fav coaches Ofcourse Bruno will stay my no. 1 coach. I gave him a button with that in writing, so I can't change my opinion even if I wanted to and that was also the last time I saw Bruno irl

Does anyone know why they decided that Bruno isn't his coach anymore? Does he have other plans?