MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - US hardcourt season 2008

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #18
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US hardcourt season 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlaw View Post
M Fish (USA) / A Roddick (USA) d A Clement (FRA) / M Llodra (FRA) 76(6) 62

I followed the end of the first set, the Frenchies easily held their serve and then at the TB were one or even two mini-breaks up, but afterwards they lost 4 points in a row, were down *4-6, saved one match ball and then at *5-6 the match was interrupted by rain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
CLÉMENT SE QUALIFIE EN SOLO.
What a shocking news, and just a few weeks before the beginning of the OL! Though it looks a bit like "déjà vu", I believe in the end of 2004 there was a similar story when Arnaud left the Top 100 and everything went wrong, he decided to change a coach and he switched from Remi back to Bruno.

Anyway I don't think having no coach will help him, hopefully he finds one soon or Bruno comes back...

Nicolas Devilder

Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote