MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News and Articles about Janko

View Single Post

Old 07-15-2008, 11:02 PM   #151
country flag dusk

dusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond reputedusk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan444 View Post
seriously, its Janko's forum where we support him. Why do we have to keep repeating that, lol
Well it IS a public forum, not Janko's private property.
It's not like I'm trespassing.
I purposely wanted to post here to see what people who do support him think about it.
Speaking up his mind is one thing, being offensive is another.
Janko has all the rights to speak his mind and people have all the rights to agree or disagree.
I didn't come here out of the blue to bash Janko. He said something that I found disgusting and I needed to comment about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
If he called Mauresmo that and said negative things about homosexuals then I'm done with him. However, that quote is not backed up with anything. It has been said for many years but no-one has proof that i've seen of it being said. If he said that, screw him, but I have no reason to think he did apart from people say he did . I've searched the internet for such a quote but can't find any.
As for calling ana a truck on steroids? He didn't. He said that's how she plays. I support her but I think she moves horribly and doesn't have a back-up plan but just hits hard. That was what Janko meant. That is not chauvinistic.
Well your statement is correct (IMO) and if that was the way he had put it, I guess no one would have minded.
I am curious though to hear what was Ana's comment on his interview, since she's always had nothing bit nice words for him.
dusk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote