MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ThE GuGa PiCs ThReAd!

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2008, 02:03 AM   #987
country flag whisper*

whisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ThE GuGa PiCs ThReAd!

OMGosh these are just great pics of our GUGA...He is out and about and he is just loving life as usual..

Adorable @ 31....lol

love these pics.....enjoy

Quote:
The former-tenista Gustavo Kuerten was seen in this friday, 11, surfando in the beach of the Harpooner, in Ipanema, south zone of the River. Since that you square it left them in the end of May, when played its last departure as professional, in Roland Garros, in France, Gustavo has dedicated its time to other passions, as surfe. During the leisure moment, Guga, beyond catching wave, used to advantage to read a magazine and, still it gave autograph and it took off photos to the side of the fans.
http://tecontei.uol.com.br/site2/not...nema_88415.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gugasurfando.jpg (143.4 KB, 19 views)

*SAFIN *swooon*, Federer, MOYA*

~~I Love this Game called TENNIS!~~

"Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day. Don't worry so much about tomorrow that you forget to live today."
- Author Unknown
whisper* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote