MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ThE GuGa PiCs ThReAd!

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2008, 02:58 AM   #986
country flag whisper*

whisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ThE GuGa PiCs ThReAd!

Another day at the beautiful beach

Translated:

Quote:
Since that you square it left them of tennis, Gustavo Kuerten has used to advantage the free time. In the morning of this last friday, 11, the formerones surfou in the pria of the Harpooner, in Ipanema, south zone of the River. Already in this Saturday, 12, it caught its plate and was to the beach of the Leblon with a group of friends, but as the sea was with few Guga waves could not surfar. With the bad day for surfistas, Gustavo kept the plate in the car and was with the friends in the BB Snacks, where it took a juice and it ate something. To complete, it tried a dessert in the Petit Fours, one would doceria traditional of the quarter.
http://tecontei.uol.com.br/site2/not...blon_88444.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gugaleblon.jpg (143.8 KB, 21 views)

*SAFIN *swooon*, Federer, MOYA*

~~I Love this Game called TENNIS!~~

"Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day. Don't worry so much about tomorrow that you forget to live today."
- Author Unknown
whisper* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote