MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will test Head raquets - suggestions appreciated

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #1
country flag Galdust

Galdust is on a distinguished road
Default Will test Head raquets - suggestions appreciated

Hi all! I found this forum some days ago - looks like a nice one =)

I need some advice on choosing a raquet. I'm currently using a Prince Shark Midplus raquet and I'm not sure if I'll buy a new one, but the case is that I know a guy who can get Head raquets so I can playtest some of them - which sounds fun, and if I find a raquet I really like, then money won't be a problem...

I've been playing tennis for about 12 years and consider myself a decent player. I'm a typically baseliner, and I got a pretty good serve. I'm not too comfortable at the net (though I'm working on it =P). I want to test some raquets that can help give my groundstrokes some decent power and help me be more offensive/aggressive and it must be good to serve with. I watched at the swing style bar over at the Head website and I got a swing style somewhere between long and moderate.

So if you think you know which Head raquets I should try (it doesn't hurt if you recommend some other brands too ) then shoot! I'm happy with my current raquet, but it'll be fun to test something new =)

Thanks in advance,
Řyvind
Galdust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote