MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Labadze: "Women should only open their mouth in bedroom". Recent Labadze clip

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2008, 12:29 AM   #67
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labadze: "Women should only open their mouth in bedroom"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Irakli and his dinosaur comments are fairly meaningless (though I'd still pay to see him decked by a woman for it)

It's the more insidious sexism that's the problem these days.
How much would you pay?

I really have a hard time taking Irakli seriously, but that's based on my own previous encounters with him.

I agree about the insidious sexism. I don't care if any man wants to go on and on about who is hot or who he wants to have sex with as long as that same man can openly admit that women are, as a whole, just as smart and capable as men, period.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote