MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Labadze: "Women should only open their mouth in bedroom". Recent Labadze clip

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2008, 12:12 AM   #62
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labadze: "Women should only open their mouth in bedroom"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
I agree. This is what bothered me the most about Justin's comments, that he called Anna a bitch and a douche (and said his brother should 'nail her', tres tacky). That is what I wanted to slap him for (lucky him, I never made it down to W. the whole time I was in London).
Actually what bothered me most was not the tacky fratboy crap he spouted but the stuff about wanting to hit her with the ball and if she didn't leave crying he hadn't done his job. I thought that actually was a really unpleasant thing, coming from a very bad place in someone's personality.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote