MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News and Articles about Janko

View Single Post

Old 07-09-2008, 09:24 PM   #75
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News and Articles about Janko

Taejin Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort - it is much appreciated.

I love what he is saying very much - he is refreshng and honest -not "manufactured" like some sportspeople, who are obviously only saying what their Management Team want them to say, and not what is in their hearts. I agree with a lot of what he says about the WTA, - and about America too.

Thanks again And now I shall go and make my boyfriend feel very guilty, that he wouldn't bother to do this, so you had to do it after a hard day at work Thanks again - you're a star.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote