MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is going?

Thread: Who is going?
View Single Post

Old 07-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #28
country flag fedsfan1

fedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is going?

i have been going to the USO on regular basis for the past 6 years. I NEVER buy my tickets ahead of time. I will buy them the first day of the qualifing rds, at the box office. usually, in my experience, you can always buy tickets the day before or the day of the event at the box office, you just have to remember that there are very long lines, esp on the weekends.
I have watched Roger win 4 USO Titles & I always bought my ticket the day of the final at the box office.
They USTA releases tickets the day of the match. I was there for the semi's last year but had to get my ticket for the final the morning of....so stupid.

if you guys need any more help, feel free to ask. I will try to help in any way I can.

cheers
Laura
fedsfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote