MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Stuttgart

Thread: Stuttgart
View Single Post

Old 07-09-2008, 09:01 AM   #36
country flag rubsch

rubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond reputerubsch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stuttgart

i totally agree with fabian i was there too and i basically saw the same things. it was interesting for me because i was sitting right next to schwanks friend who basically coached him throughout the entire match and i also came with that guy cuz my friend knew him (i was kinda suprised that he didnt get mad with me rooting for coria the entire time) i talked to that guy and he told me that corias game is nearly perfect from the baseline and his movement is extraordinary! only the toss for the serve is ruining everything because his serve motion is alright, and if we think about it coria has never been a big server anyways. and it was true you could see that he would doublefault just looking at the toss. it was horrible and i was very frustrated after the match and so was guille... it might be hard but i seriously dont really see a future for him in todays tennis cuz without a serve he cant compete, even against players like schwank theres no chance for him to win. it was really sad because everything looked so great in the first set. he just has to work on his game on a mental level... psychologist or something for real!!!

Roger Federer-Richard Gasquet-Lleyton Hewitt
rubsch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote