MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Time up?

Thread: Time up?
View Single Post

Old 07-09-2008, 08:37 AM   #25
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time up?

I think it's all about adopting a new mentality. When your mindset isn't working for you, it needs to be fixed. Maybe if he didn't place so much emphasis on these matches, the serve would become less of an issue. Entering some very lowly events is a potential solution, he should be able to win some matches. He needs to think, there will always be another match to play. Just go out there and have some fun, enjoy tennis and if he gets back to his old level well that's just a bonus.

Anyway, I don't know better than Guille and it would be stupid for me to believe I can offer him advice on his situation, but the most important thing is that he's at a good place in his personal life and these losses are being taken in his stride.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote