MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Time up?

Thread: Time up?
View Single Post

Old 07-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #21
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time up?

Well, when we started this discussion, I hadn't seen him play for ages and it seemed hopeless. It was not just the serve. You said the whole attitude sucked in Napoli, Raffaele, the fitness, the game...

Now I've seen him play, 3 times in a row, and the situation is very different than I thought! As long as he manages to get the serve under control, he's playing way too well to retire.
I'm still hoping he doesn't give up yet and keeps trying since the rest of his game is still looking competitive imo and it really sucks if he has to give up only because of the serve.
But I won't be annoyed anymore if he retires because I don't doubt anymore he's been trying, very hard - and it was so sad to see this afternoon that his serve doesn't improve at all despite of all his efforts, I will totally understand if he can't take it any longer.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote