MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov

View Single Post

Old 07-05-2008, 07:47 PM   #82
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor Dimitrov

According to things I red and heard he felt a lot of pain on his shoulder in the semifinal against Krajinovic and he couldn't serve at his best. Let's hope that this extra day will help him rest and this pain won't come up so strong for tommorows final. I sure hope it is something minor and he could play the final at his best and show what is he capable of. I understood that tommorow will be a rainy day and we know how ITF named Grigor - The Rain mas as he said that he loves to play on such a weather. I will cross my fingers(on the leg too) because I want him to win so badly. Haide Grigor you can do this. Bulgaria is with you.

Junior US Open & Wimbledon Champion - Grigor Dimitrov

Tsvetana Pironkova, Dia Evtimova

Dimitar Kuzmanov, Tihomir Grozdanov, Valentin Dimov, Dimitar Kutrovsky
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote