MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2008, 10:57 PM   #2864
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
I loved the Group Hug photo in Nole's Forum, such a nice thought to post it Enjoy being pampered at the hair salon

Ted- a nice thread title you came up with there See we hardly ever get Fanboys in here which makes me discriminate,I don't mean to - hopefully there will be more Fanboys in here soon There should be a slapped wrist smiley for you to give me
Well, I didn't know it would actually happen I must know someone who knows people An angel heard my prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Morning Hello to our Fanboy too
Hulloooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Morning girlies and Ted
Thank you, this is very considerate of you You girls are considerate, you rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
The thread title
What is this supposed to mean didn't we agree it was the perfect title ? See it as a way to keep this thread the most active one, it evolves with its time
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote