MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Simone Bolelli aka Superbol

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2008, 08:56 PM   #702
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simone Bolelli aka Superbol

Hey all!

Simo played Bundesliga today with his team Aachen. Not long after I arrived there, Simo came out of the building and as soon as he saw me and my friend he greeted us. (remembered us from the many days I was there to support him in Düsseldorf). We didn't have a long chat though, because we noticed he was looking for someone. Not much later we noticed who he was looking for, because he was there with his girlfriend. He was so sweet together with her! And it was nice to see him os happy.

I enjoyed to watch his matches, got some good pics again will post them another time I am quite busy this weekend. He played okey, in singles he could've done a lil better (he won 7-5, 7-6 vs Ferreiro) and doubles was great, he played with Steve Darcis. Great doubles they are together, I like Steve a lot as well.

He told me that he'll play Bundesliga one more time, on coming sunday. But I won't be able to go then sadly.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote