MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2008, 08:47 PM   #2862
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Di Hope you feel better and less sleepy tomorrow I'm happy for Federer too - I want him to win Wimbledon so much now - but I fear The Hulk will crush him

Connie - of course you look pretty - you are pretty anyway My hair cut will have to wait for Wednesday now - as my hairdresser cancelled our original appointment last week with illness.

Nothing much exciting to report - having a quiet night - Alex is out with the boys as he is every Friday Probably have an early night - hope everyone is well

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote