MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #2860
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Hello everyone

Thanks to all of you who have given me sympathy about my back so kind.

I have missed most of tennis today,cos I've been very sleepy after my injection. Shame for Marat,but happy that Federer is in the final again I have been watching Igor and Makiri. To be honest thats the only competition I'm interested in now at Wimbledon I can watch a replay later of Federer. I am sooooo sleepy

Connie-sothat you cant watch Wimbledon live You're flat hunting,oooh I hope you get a nice affordable one soon. Poor you and Poupina last night I hope shes OK now,and hopefully you can catch up on some sleep.

Frens I hurt my back in accident a while ago. I am in chronic pain even though they say it isn't anything serious. It started off as a strain in a ligament at the bottom of my back/top of my right leg. I am having physiotherapy/manipulation/injections to try and ease the pain a bit. Some days are better than others.

Aleka Thanks for the link for Veliko Its so pretty I can see why you liked it so much. Looking forward to the pics when you are ready

RoseYou got your house cleaned Now,you can enjoy yourself,now thats out of the way. Those workmen giving you a headache The same is happening for me,you have my sympathy. Next door to me they are doing the house up so they can rent it out.

Glad you found some interesting tennis to watch in the end

Take care everyone.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote