MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 07-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #2851
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Harem of Tursunov Fanboy Ted" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Well we're definitely not gonna see each other these day, cause I'm going to Bulgaria for 2 days Tomorrow we leave
See you in 2 days guys. Lots of kisses
Lexie Did you had fun??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
Oh well, I drowned my sorrow into the somber color of a peculiar red wine. We French do drink red wine a lot. I hope Fran will confirm this

Dima drinks red wine too, did you know that ?
Drowning sorrow in wine is but no red one for me though ... Just one sip of it and me is going and am a total drunk after that! I'd love to stick just with white and rose.... works for me

And are you talking about me as Fran?? Cuz me ain't a Frenchie, but a proud Dutchie .... How's Holland on your favourite country list??

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
For this afternoon : Ajmo Mario, Davai Marat, Allez Arnaud and Go Murray !!
Do you agree ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Probably with all apart from Mario. Don't get me wrong - I love Mario - but I want Federer to win the title now.
NO. YOU. DON'T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Well I was obviously the "kiss of death" to Roddick wasn't I? In fact to everyone I have wanted to win so far.
Can you kiss of death Roger today for me, please
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote