MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Memorable matches

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #24
country flag dunlopkickserve

dunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Memorable matches

Yesterday I won a doubles match with my friend against two 20something year olds. We were down 2-5 in the first set and I got pegged with a forehand after my partner hit an anemic 2nd serve. What happened next? We break three times and win 5 straight games to win the set 7-5. In the next set, I was @ net and hit the most rediculous overhead into the deuce court, then my opponent somehow hits another lob and I hit the same exact overhead, then somehow for the 3rd time he lobs and I hit another should-have-been overhead winner which he finnaly lobbed over me to my partner. My partner hit a really short lob which of course.... my opponent dominated for the point. In the end we won the 2nd set in a tie-break to win the match 7-5 7-6
dunlopkickserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote