MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2008, 09:08 AM   #536
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
jj, who is this latest hot beeatch?

i feel like a google search and a wank
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23
Jesus christ- a bit to much info their- if you look back a page or 2 Jat did name her

That was one of my favorite dialogues in what has been a pretty entertaining thread you've kept throughout the season, so thanks for that Jay. Some nice "real estate" (mighty fine ass - one of my favourite lines from Alan Johnson - "The Peep Show") you have posted from time to time.

But, obviously, going back to the purpose of the thread, I'm sorry the season hasn't turned out quite as you'd hoped, although you did launch a fairly strong recovery over the last few weeks. At any rate, there is always next year. And I know that there are plenty others out there that see the most enjoyable challenge in this business being to strive to improve on so called "faults" that one made the previous season, and I'm sure that you have already worked many things out.

Best of luck for the finals, champ. I haven't watched a single minute of the Euros so I have no idea what to expect, but with two powerhouse football nations, I guess it should be an awesome final. Enjoy!

J

...oh and, don't get too comfortable in the Fantasy tennis...about time I iron out some of my mistakes. But seriously, you're flying man!
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote