MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 PM   #533
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

So what are everyone's thoughts on the final? It is obviously going to be my last play of what has turned out to be a disappointing season. Spain are clearly the better footballing side and have the greater quality throughout their team and squad. However, I am leaning towards taking Germany O/R, for the same reason as I took them to knock out Portugal. I just think they'll find a way to win the match and grind Spain down.

For me it's either taking Germany OR at odds against, or no play. I just don't have enough confidence in Spain to back them OR at odds on even though footballing reasons suggest they should win if they play to anywhere near their potential.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote