MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~~ Grass season cheering thread ~~

View Single Post

Old 06-27-2008, 12:44 PM   #14
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~~ Grass season cheering thread ~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedlesurfeur View Post
He was that bad !! For real I was almost crying
I was in England a month ago, I realize I hadn't told you, stayed in Portsmouth for a week, and took a trip to Salisbury, Winchester, Lemington, Brighton..
--> you have players left, don't be so sad. Tipsarevic !!! He's done it !! The one serb left in the draw. Beauty will save the world, I'm telling you.

"seriously"
Glad you enjoyed your time in England. And please don't let Misha make you cry I did enough of that for both of us over Nole And - yes- Janko has done a pretty good job of putting a smile back on my face He was awesome last night. Pity is that he has to play Dima next - I wanted both of them to get through - but at least I guess I'll have a fave player in the next round, whatever happens

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote