MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~~ Grass season cheering thread ~~

View Single Post

Old 06-26-2008, 09:12 PM   #13
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~~ Grass season cheering thread ~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I haven't deserted you. I was at Wimbledon on Monday, - was away at a meeting with work all day on Tueday - and then - after Nole lost yesterday, I have been just too damned sad to bother about the rest of Wimbledon - I just want it to be over Congrats to Misha anyway And I'm sure he wasn't that bad
He was that bad !! For real I was almost crying
I was in England a month ago, I realize I hadn't told you, stayed in Portsmouth for a week, and took a trip to Salisbury, Winchester, Lemington, Brighton..
--> you have players left, don't be so sad. Tipsarevic !!! He's done it !! The one serb left in the draw. Beauty will save the world, I'm telling you.

"seriously"
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote