MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #528
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
Your Villa bet still looking good even though he didnt get on the score sheet- i guess its only Podolski that can realistcly catch him right?
Pavluchenko is on 3 as well, Ballack and Arshavin on 2. I think if I'm lucky I'll get a deadheat on Villa and have to split my winnings either 2 or even 3 ways. Germany should get 2 or 3 against the depleted Turks tomorrow (or maybe even more) and Podolski will probably get a piece of the action.

That will kind of work out for me, anyway. As I need Germany to cover the handicap and that will return me (inc.stake) £2500. Obviously the best case scenario for me is Germany covering the handicap and neither Podolski or Ballack getting on the scoresheet, but I can't see that all coming together, too much to ask.

I'm considering backing a Germany/Russia final @ 2/1. Will make a final decision on that tomorrow night.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote