MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Babolat pure drive

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2008, 01:02 PM   #61
country flag goldenboy_oscar

goldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond reputegoldenboy_oscar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Babolat pure drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazar View Post
babolat rackets have as much feel as a plank of wood. pretty much all their rackets are the same. they have no decent technology in them. they are good to use if you want to stand at the back of the court and spank the ball as hard as possible and do nothing else.

and btw, do you know why they are the number 2 brand? its because they are cheap, not because they are good
I live in Canada and babolat rackets are about the same price as other brands like wilson,so i dont get it when you say they are cheap???I have an babolat aero pro and its the best racket i have had so far.My friend just bought the wilson 6.2 and i played with both rackets a few times and i think both rackets are good.Maybe you are a sales person for wilson lol
goldenboy_oscar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote