MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 05:23 PM   #140
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
I'm not that sad or vindictive. I have a valid complaint and no one has suggested that I don't.
You do, but where you fall short is that you didn't complain about it when it happened, you didn't even attempt to see if it was a mistake or simply an unintentional oversight. You just assumed there is some sort of bias and started accusing things where if you had just voiced your concern when it happened, chances are damn good shotgun also would have received an infraction. If you really think that every mod should catch every "infractionable" action, I think you are expecting too much. The report post button is there for a reason - to help the mods and the board as a whole. If you don't utilize what is there, you can't simply expect perfection.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote