MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #132
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
I wasn't talking about personal agenda toward players, I haven't noticed that too and RL is doing pretty god job in that area. I was talking about personal agenda toward some posters and it is clear that he/she doesn't like CD. In one evening he/she locked down several threads with near 1000 posts and the rules were not broken in any of them. But as I said I do believe that he/she will be great moderator in the future (and that those things are just mistakes caused by beginner overwhelming from newly given powers).
You can't conclude someone has a personal agenda towards another poster(s) just based on the fact that several of that poster's threads were closed, especially when that poster is known for creating a lot of threads, many of them arguably for trolling purposes. Doesn't matter how many posts a thread has if it starts getting out of hand.

And second of all, how do you know that RL was the one who closed the threads? Last I checked, there is no notice that says which mod closed a thread. People are just assuming, perhaps unfairly, that RL is the one responsible for ALL of this moderation. There ARE three supermods and two other GM mods, after all. Just because they are not as "visible" doesn't mean they are not doing other things.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote