MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #27
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

At best this thread should be in the error/reporting section of MTF. That's if you think it has any place on the forum at all, along with posters like CD.

Clay Death you don't help your case at all by putting it here. You just make yourself seem more like a troll. Stop filling MTF with garbage Clay Death and I think the moderators will stop treating like garbage. MTF isn't fun anymore, and I think it's people like you that ruined it dude. I don't see how you aren't banned, you purposely make threads to flame players/posters and you wonder why you get in trouble. STFU.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote