MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #22
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer=God View Post
Deleting that thread was perhaps "overstepping the mark" but I don't think this thread is going to achieve anything more productive than a few rants.

I have heard of forums where you get infracted for using "u" instead of you. Its human nature unfortunately, you give someone power, they use it.
agreed. its total abuse. i am surprised there is not an outrage over this abuse.

there is no other--not a single moderator--who is getting into everybody`s business with this much regularity and obsession.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote