MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #20
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federer=God View Post
Deleting that thread was perhaps "overstepping the mark" but I don't think this thread is going to achieve anything more productive than a few rants.

I have heard of forums where you get infracted for using "u" instead of you. Its human nature unfortunately, you give someone power, they use it.

its the abuse of this little moderating duties that concerns me. the greatest damage is to the forum. some intelligent posters have asked me why this abuse is happening and why does it continue to happen.

i dont go after people and i dont attack other posters. i dont send people PMs or anything. all my stuff is tennis related and perfectly legitimate.

the thread about "Nadal vs Djokovic" and who really is better and why was a perfectly normal and legitimate thread. there was no reason to delete the whole thread. no reason at all. it was generating plenty of discussion.

now he is really abusing his duties by editing as many as 100 posts a week that people have posted. this is gross interferance and abuse of his moderating duties. he is not promoting discussions but ending them as soon as he can.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote