MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - pundits predictions for Wimbledon 2008

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2008, 07:20 AM   #62
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pundits predictions for Wimbledon 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHoColATe&Rafa View Post
I'm annoyed at how Rafa is pushed into this favorite's role. I think more players can threaten him on grass opposed to with Fed. Rafa has a really hard time with big servers/hitters imo. I was chewing my nails like crazy with the Nishikori and Karlovic matches. I don't think those players would've made Fed sweat like that tbh.

I mean, on what exactly are these pundits going? Fed's incredible grass streak? Perhaps Rafa has a mental advantage but Fed DEFINITELY has the edge on grass with him. Just no doubt about it. Though I do think Rafa's closer to winning from Fed on grass than Fed from Rafa on clay. But still, if I were a pundit (), I would've picked Fed to win Wimbledon. I hope the contrary of course.
Lots of people want Fed to go down badly and hope it will come as soon as possible... Any "on form" player will be their pick to do the job, Djokovic at the beginning of the season, Nadal these days... Roddick will probably be their pick to take him down at the USO
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote