06-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Laon (Picardie)
Suicide Wimbledon - 5 winners Ville, Heretic, Lil-Cilic, Jasonx13 it and Pavkata
1. Each day of play you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste your pick on Massu or Gonzalez to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. You have to submit your own pick, no one else can submit your pick for you.
4. Only in the case of a repeat pick, walkover or a withdrawal of your main pick, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurance of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
Back-Up Pick - Paul Capdeville
Make it clear and try to do it all in one post
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN in this thread or just post your Day 1 pick in the correct time. New players are ALWAYS welcome!
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD, right below, to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
NOTE: You can't pick a player from a match scheduled for the previous day and postponed for the next due to rain or darkness! Choose only from the matches posted in the OOP here for the concrete day!
7. Picks will be aceptable until before the start of the FIRST match each day
8. The scoring system will be as follows:
Winning Pick on Day 10 - 1000 pts
Winning Pick on Day 9 - 700 pts
Winning Pick on Day 8 - 450 pts
Winning Pick on Day 7 - 250
Winning Pick on Day 6 - 150
Winning Pick on Day 5 - 110
Winning Pick on Day 4 - 75
Winning Pick on Day 3 - 55
Winning Pick on Day 2 - 35
Winning Pick on Day 1 - 5
9. This thread is not made to complain about format, points, etc. PMs work very well
If the board goes down as it happened before send your picks on my e-mail: email@example.com
Suicide = ??
FITD = NC titles 2008 : 4 / 2009 : 1
PAW : = NC
DTT single : NC; double : NC
TT "you want a bye in 1st round ? Play eljab !" (25 lost in 1st round on 37 challengers played)
Single : NC CH (22/38) ATP [23/16] / 2009 : (0/2)[2/3]
no title, no final
Double : NC (44/35) [14/16] / 2009 : (2/2)[3/3]
W Finals : 5 /Titles : 2 CH Knoxville 07 (with Colt th magnific); CH Besancon 08 (With Sol "Haute" Apollo)
Last edited by eljab : 07-06-2008 at 09:55 PM.