MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass season 2008

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2008, 10:50 PM   #57
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass season 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
His SECOND win like that this year I think he might have been inspired with his new ranking

Soulage, thanks for the details, looks like he's got a high percentage of converted break points - so I guess everything was alright with the mental part of his game this time.

Next round is against a typical claycourter Granollers.
now that's what i'd call a lucky break.... don't tell me that he may win two matches in a row now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
I'm very tired now, so I'll report about my weekend tomorrow

But to answer the important question: He's not
Steph (posts on mtf, some of you might know her) asked him and he said almost literally: "I'm not playing well at the moment, but I am not thinking about retiring" with a big smile on his face.
don't know, if he keeps getting the same question, he just has to start thinking about it! it's also a great way of suggesting to him, that he hasn't been playing well and we're not happy
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote