MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

View Single Post

Old 06-14-2008, 11:12 AM   #1612
country flag Mrs. Fabregas

Location: back into my "normal +work mode" and me don't like :(
Mrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Fabregas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Oh, boy ... did i had THE BEST friday the 13th yesterday

The wonderful day started with a phonecall from my aunt, that my uncle, who have been very very sick for a long time already, passed away in the morning Am sick of sadness now, but on the other hand i am sort of relieved for him, cuz finally he's free of pain and he's in peace now .... The funeral will take place on monday

So we all went to my aunts house, to gather with the whole family, before they took him away and then my mom, all cried out etc, slipped on the stairs there and broke her foot , so we spent the whole afternoon left at the ER waiting till they had time to cast her! She's the proud owner of a orange plastered leg now

Since she can't move or do things properly now, i moved over to the parents place to help out there for a while!

Hope you all had a better day and have a bood weekend!!!!

Frens
Mrs. Fabregas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote