MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grass season 2008

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2008, 06:24 PM   #37
country flag sandy83S

sandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond reputesandy83S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass season 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
Or someone who works on a PC and makes both things at the same time And that's true that Seb / Arnaud / Di Pascual / Escudé ... were of my generation that's why I kept a special feeling for them even they're not or no more good tennis players

For grass season, there is always Wimbledon where he can pass one round
Me also I have weak for all these players, Arnaud Clément, A. Di Pasquale, S. Grosjean, N. Escudé, M. Llodra because even if career is not exceptional for them, they have the envy, the pleasure to play, the motivation and tenacity with always advancing in spite off wounds, bad results ! A beautiful band of friends who amuse together,

Now "the" R Gasquet, G Monfils and others are never happy of nothing….
sandy83S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote