MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Any Canadians here?

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2002, 11:22 PM   #71
country flag Angele

Angele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond reputeAngele has a reputation beyond repute

Cilla that's so sad about your sis

Aww I love you guys so much Don't know what I'd do without you guys

Quote:
Try talking to your parents about how you feel. Explain to them that you work hard all the time and don't have enough time to chill and act your age. Maybe they'll lighten up a bit on you.
They're *cough* not very understand They have this rule where me and my brother and sister each have to do 15 minutes of chores a day but after my endless complaining and my dad's pleas, my mum decided that we each could get two days off which I usually put towards the days when I work 12 hours and I really couldn't do any house work even if I wanted to. I end up being really tired during the week though and having to do more than an hour's worth of chores each sunday which is such a great way to spend my day off
Angele is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote