MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #486
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Here are tuesday's losing picks.

L10 (£1000) Spain beat Russia @ 8/11
PP (SI) - £1727.27

No Arshavin. No Pogrebnyak. If Spain can't get off on the right foot, then

L10 (£1000) Double Chance - Sweden draw or beat Greece @ 2/5
PP (SI) - £1400

The price is shorter than I'd like. But I really don't rate Greece at all and the last time people didn't rate Greece they went and became European Champions. So a 5-0 Greece win is not out of the question.

CR: 84-99 (-£12,072.77)
Bank and bank.

Yesterday was a decent day for me with the hatrick from Villa meaning I'll at least have a contender for the top scorer spot.

CR: 86-99 (-£8945.50)

Portugal and Switzerland wins would be nice tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan View Post
i still think russia aint out of it.

now 2/1 to qaulify.

Greece looked awful and sweden are beatable, if it wasnt for that wonder strike from zlatan that match would of been draw.

good plays jay.
No Arshavin till the final game and no Pogrebnyak for the whole tournament makes it a pretty big ask for Russia. Had they both been available they might have got something off Spain.

Greece are pathetic, Europe should be ashamed that they are their champions. They are taking anti-football to new levels.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote