MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is going?

Thread: Who is going?
View Single Post

Old 06-11-2008, 12:34 PM   #19
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is going?

I got grounds passes for Labor Day weekend (Aug 29-Sept 1). Didn't have any luck for decent seats in Ashe or Armstrong for the USTA presale, the American Express presale, or the general public sale (either nosebleed or sold out), but the last time I went, over a decade ago, you could get there and buy seats at the box office. Might be different for Labor Day weekend because it always appears packed since it is a long holiday weekend here. I think there is some sort of ticket exchange for the season ticket holders, so if they don't want to go to one session they can put it up for sale (check the US Open website, I think it's on there). I think the season ticket holders have most of the good seats. Corporate sponsors have the terrific seats.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote