MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2008, 11:20 PM   #482
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JayJay's Football Factory 2007/2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
L10 (£1000) France beat Romania @ 4/5
PP (SI) - £1800

CR: 84-98 (-£10,072.77)
Loss.

Pedestrian is probably the best description for France's performance.

CR: 84-99 (-£10,072.77)

I promised myself at the start that 10k would be my limit, as I promised myself that 1k would be my max plays limit. I've got some good and bad news. The good news is that because of some other stuff I've got a few more k to play with (7.5k to be exact). The bad news is I'm going to play with some of it as I was really looking forward to this month of action and don't want to just sit by and watch it pass (even though it would probably save me money at this point ).

I'm going to extend my limit to 15k, I hope I don't need to go that far, after all, there are only a few weeks left of this thread. Today's results were very bad for me. My ORs on France and Italy have taken a knock. My acc including Italy to qualify is now in serious danger. And 3 of my 4 top scorer picks are in danger of going home early. And I still have to digest the fact that Argentina couldn't beat Team Fulham.

I'm going to make a couple of plays for tuesday and call me crazy but I'm already looking ahead to backing France and Italy against Holland and Romania, I'll try to explain why nearer the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jig-Jag View Post
Romania have been pretty solid JayJay, France have hardly been convincing against Paraguay, Spain, Ukraine and Morocco, they won only 3 out of their last 7 games (England, Ecuador and Colombia) and Romania, since the 26th May 2006, they have lost only 3 games out of 22 (Bulgaria, Israel and Germany). They have won 15 out of these 22 and have beaten the likes of Turkey, Russia, Spain and Holland. Romania also won their qualifying group, picking up 29 points out of 36 and in 12 games only conceded 7 goals.

Will be a tight game but who knows, could really go either way even a delightful draw.
Spot on analysis, Jig. Romania were never in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan23 View Post
France with injury problems would worry me,ribery is one for starters... but France need to start of well they dont want to go into the game with Italy needing 3 points
France play Holland next, not Italy.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote