MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - DuŠan VemiĆ

Thread: DuŠan VemiĆ
View Single Post

Old 06-08-2008, 12:15 PM   #333
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Especially for you Jelena These were taken at Queens yesterday (Saturday) by the lovely Adam (adee-gee).Thanks for letting me post them here Adam

There are also a couple of good ones taken by the poster PinkFeatherBoa in a link she put on GM. I haven't reproduced the actual photos here, because I haven't been able to contact her to ask her permission - I think she may be at Queens again today - but I hope she won't mind me posting her link here http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/n...une/?start=all The photos of Dusan are near the bottom of the page
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vemic.JPG (66.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Vemic_2.JPG (36.5 KB, 7 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 06-08-2008 at 01:32 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote