MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Last concert you visited...

View Single Post

Old 06-08-2008, 01:12 AM   #60
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Last concert you visited...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Paulman View Post
I love her to death. I went to her concert in Frankfurt on March 4 and it was the best concert I've ever seen, and I've seen many. Expensive as hell (I travelled from Prague) but definitely worth the money.
I wanted to go to Alicia Keys as well but then decided not to do it afterall and now I'm seriously biting myself in the ass. Especially considering that her ticket prices of 65 € were quite cheap for today's standards. I was interested in going to Celine Dion on the 20th of June but then saw her ticket prices and my interest flew out the window. You have to pay at least 130€ for a decent ticket in the nosebleed section and at least 160€ for a ticket in the lower bowl. The highest price category is 250€. The woman is insane.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote