MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Have you met Dmitry?

View Single Post

Old 06-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #37
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Have you met Dmitry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post
I met Dima on Estoril Open 2006 a few days before his blog started and I burst to tears with it!!! We told him that his blog was great and he smiled us back, glad he already started having fans!!!

Last year, once again at Estoril I finally had the chance to take a photo with him!!! Hopefully soon enough the autograph will come!!!

In the meantime, here's the two of us on an average day at Estoril!!! Please be kind!!!
Thanks for the photo Fati - it is beautiful - and you both look lovely in it Thanks for sharing it with us.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote