MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Coria did us proud at Roland Garros!

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2008, 10:46 PM   #125
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coria did us proud at Roland Garros!

Merci for the uploads, would like to watch it again.

Just had to add a few words, unfortunately didn't get to watch live but was watching on the big screen andcwas very proud with Guille's performance. It is only a matter of time and more won matches before the true magic fully emerges, I really felt that it may return for maybe the 1st time.

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote