MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

View Single Post

Old 05-31-2008, 12:03 PM   #200
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog View Post
Mahut hair?! Maybe the hair style is a little bit similar, but that's all. Have you ever seen him with long blonde hair?
Yes I saw him with the long blonde hair in pictures... but I have a severe dislike for long hair so I MUCH prefer it now

It was weird though, because when I first turned on the TV for this match I only saw the hair and thought "oh Nadal is playing Mahut"... then I thought "wait, Mahut was already beaten yesterday " and then Nico turned around
and I was thinking Who is this handsome looking guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog
Actually he's only got one chance to make a break at 4-4 and then serve for the match but he's missed it. And that made me thinking that if change RG format to best-of-1-set there would be better chances for a Frenchman to finally win it
Ahh that was it. I got confused with the scoreline

Still, I was pleased for him that he put so much pressure on Nadal for the set.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote