MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2008, 09:10 AM   #197
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~°~Nicolas Devilder~°~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
I fell in love yesterday! And I can't get enough of his hair!!!

He played really well in the first set! Such a shame how it went down
Ahh the hair To me he has Mahut hair but is about 300 times better looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ome View Post
Hmmm, it helped me generating more pace on the BH side... especially when the ball bounced high above the net. I don't know about the injury, but it sure helps a shorty like me And one more thing, it scares the player on the other side of the court!

I'm an obsessed fan
I don't play tennis at all so I can't comment personally, but it does look like it's a good way to generate pace and it looks very imposing and exciting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Via View Post

(i don't know anything about that personally. i used to play with a... umm one-handed backhand! haha)

anyway jokes aside, i must say that nico gave everything in that first set yesterday but rafa was a class above him
I usually melt watching players with a gorgeous one-handed backhand, but Nico's double-handed jump I found delightful too

It was a real shame that he lost that chance he had in the 1st set. He had 1 (or 2) set points too! No doubt Nadal would still have won, but it would have been wonderful for Nicolas to take a set off him!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote