MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Coria did us proud at Roland Garros!

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2008, 02:56 PM   #123
country flag ms_raikkonen

ms_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond reputems_raikkonen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Coria did us proud at Roland Garros!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
i am not surprised there... i was thinking, 'this is great he's at RG but...how is he possibly going to handle those best 3 of 5?? he just isnt prepared to go the distance yet, to be under pressure & manage to have the energy for the longer matches.' but i think everyone is in agreement, he really remembered himself out there today. magic lies ahead...
i'm sure in due time he will be able to fight it hard again. he was used to very long matches before, can't forget RG '04 and the match against nadal where he lost. ugh!. let's just hope he returns to his old self soon.

but then again, i'm happy with his performance. he must have lost a few pounds or was it just his baggy shorts and loose shirt?!

HEY GUYS! I MISSED YOU ALL. haven't been here for a while.
ms_raikkonen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote