MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2008, 01:04 PM   #1606
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Hey, guys...

I am popping to say that I didn't fail my last exam. That, of course, doesn't delay my thesis defense and graduation. Also, it doesn't ruin my summer relax.

The best thing is that I am not sad for the fact that the last months I was studying like crazy for nothing.
I'm so glad for you annnie tazzie that all your hardwork paid off

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
Thanks so much, Hamdanie, Steppy, Miriam, Pam and Irochka

The update on the non-happening is that actually I have the enough score to pass, but the professor annuls this, because I haven't attended his classes 3 years ago. And, of course, there is no official information on this. He just decides like that.

At least I am not that stupid *trying to make a lemonade from life*
you really should award him professor of the year
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote